Sunday 21 February 2010

My Blog

This is basically a blog to let out my inner thoughts and frustrations, I'm not trying to get lots of views and friends, if no-one reads this, I really wouldn't care, if people do, then thats fine too.
I simply want to write about my life and have something to look back on and see how things change.
This blog comes about after realizing that I cannot express my anger and feelings out to anyone but my absolute best friend, there are so many things I have wanted to say to people, my boyfriend, my ex-best friend (they cheated) and my family, but I can never find the words to say. So much has happened since there betrayal, and I've cheated on him too, yet for some reason I still can't move on, and the hurt is still inside me, cutting me up and making me horrendously jealous of everything he does and I don't know whether its worth changing anything, I don't want to lose someone whose been mine for almost two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment